Color & Pattern
67 reviews. Average rating 4.85/5
Recommended by 97%.
“Its a perfect light performance fabric. Very lightweight and stretchy.”
Eugene in Naples, FL
“This is my favorite because of the stretch in the fabric and lightweight feel.”
Andrew in Barrington, RI
michael in New York, NY
A premium nylon and spandex blend performance fabric with incredibly comfortable four-way stretch.
With 85% nylon and 15% spandex, this fabric features the elasticity, abrasion-resistance, strength, and silkiness of nylon combined with the resilience and smoothness of spandex. It’s lightweight and breathable and will move with you no matter what your day brings. Plus this fabric is entirely machine-washable, so you can toss it in with your jeans with a clear conscience. This dark navy gingham is a truly classic color and pattern you’ll fall back on time and again—one every guy needs in his closet.
Recommended Styling: Try it with our President Spread collar, no placket, and Long One Button cuff for a versatile style you can easily dress up or down.
Fabric Technical Details
- Suggested Style Business Casual
- Weave Twill (?)
- Composition 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Thread Count 90s (?)
- Weight Very Lightweight (?)
- Opacity Rating 3 / 5 · Fairly Opaque (?)
- Wrinkle Resistance 3 / 5 · Slightly Wrinkle-Resistant (?)
- Fabric ID PCF2827
- Care If you decide to iron this shirt, please use the lowest heat setting possible. This innovative nylon/spandex blend fabric does not require the same amount of heat as a normal cotton shirt and using a higher heat setting can irreparably damage the fabric.
- Shrinkage Standard shrinkage allowances applied (?)
PERFORMANCE FOUR WAY STRETCH NAVY BLUE GINGHAM SHIRTS
Our Perfect Fit Guarantee
It’s pretty simple. Try one of our shirts. We guarantee a perfect fit. We send it. You try it on. If it doesn’t fit perfectly (it usually does), let us know what needs to change and return the shirt. We’ll alter or remake your first shirt for free and save a new size on your profile for convenient reordering.