If you want to get a second (experienced) opinion, don’t hesitate to email photos of how the garment fits to email@example.com. We are very experienced at helping clients perfect their fit and we are more than happy to assist. Please consider the following guidelines to make your photos most effective.
For all types of garments, we suggest sending 3 photos:
- The first should be of you facing the camera, arms at your sides, looking straight ahead.
- The second should be of you in the same position, but facing 90 degrees to the camera, so that we can assess your posture/profile.
- The third should be of you in the same position with your back to the camera.
- If you want to send additional photos, that’s fine, too. Just be sure to include the three photos of yourself in the suggested poses.
- When emailing, try to explain what it is you are hoping to improve about the fit. Don’t hesitate to give us a call (1-646-964-4221) or live-chat if you want to discuss.
- All photos should go as high as your neck/chin and as low as your thighs.
- Look straight ahead with your arms at your sides for all photos.
- Wear the shirt as you intend to wear it. Either tucked or untucked, with an undershirt or without an undershirt, and buttoned at the collar or unbuttoned.
Dress & Casual Pants:
- All photos should show as high as your stomach and include your shoes. Wear the style of shoes you’re most likely to wear with your pants.
- In all photos you should be looking straight ahead with your legs shoulder width apart.
- If you plan to wear these pants without a tucked-in shirt, be sure to make the waist, hip and seat area of the pants visible in your photos.
- All photos should show as high as your chin and as low as your thighs.
- In all photos you should be looking straight ahead with your arms at your sides.
- We recommend wearing the jacket over a dress shirt tucked into pants. In general, we can best assess the proportions of your jacket and optimize its fit when we can see it worn in the way you’re most likely to wear it.