Monogram Font Styles
Block – A clean, modern font with minimal detail. As simple as it gets.
Serif – The Serif option has a little more character, though still simple to read.
Script – A little more decorative, the Script is a nice touch for formal shirts.
Monogram Placement Options
Monograms can be applied to one of six different places on custom dress shirt orders.
- Back of the Collar – The monogram will be placed on the center of the inside of the collar band.
- Left Breast/Pocket – For shirts with a pocket style selected, the monogram will be applied to the center of the top hem of the pocket. For shirts without a pocket, the monogram will be applied to the same spot on the left chest, about level with the 2nd button below the collar.
- Left Stomach – Similar to the left breast monogram, the Left Stomach option is applied to the center of the left side of the torso, just lower. This option will be level with the 4th button below the collar.
- Right/Left Center Cuff – One of the most popular monogram placement options for business dress shirts, this places the monogram right over the face of one’s watch. While we recommend opting for the watch side cuff (if applicable), the choice is yours.
- Left Shirt Tail – Another discreet monogram option, this places the monogram just 2″ above the bottom hem on the front of the left side of the shirt, ensuring the monogram will be completely hidden when wearing your shirt tucked in.