Design Tips for Pleated Trousers
- A cuffed leg opening on a pleated trouser makes for a classic look. The cuff also ensures a very clean drape down the leg.
- Belt loops will give pleated trousers a traditional, practical vibe, and are particularly helpful if you’re a larger guy who feels the need to wear a belt.
- Side tab adjusters will give pleated trousers a clean and more sartorial vibe.
Styling: Tips for Wearing Pleated Trousers
The possibilities are almost endless, but here are just a few hints to get you inspired.
- Pair pleated trousers with workwear-inspired pieces—shirts with flap pockets or trucker jackets, for example—to play into the enduring practicality they represent.
- A Camp shirt will give them a laidback, retro vibe.
- Wear a white t-shirt and white sneakers with a pair of pleated trousers for a thoughtful casual look.
- Give your pleated trousers a good iron before wearing, making sure to get the front crease nice and crisp.
How to Order Pleated Trousers