The classic v-neck tee meets the performance of merino wool. Lightweight, comfortable, and refined, this is the same incredible S120s 2-ply knit merino wool from Italy’s Reda that makes our popular knit merino wool dress shirts. It’s a smooth, ultra-premium quality uniquely suited to elevated casual wear. This beautiful light grey melange pairs perfectly with shorts and is equally at home under a sweater or casual jacket for a sleek yet appropriately relaxed WFH look. Crafted in sizes XXS to XXXL to suit a wide range of body types and fit preferences.
Limited quantities available.
- Fabric knitted in Italy by the 155-year-old Biella mill Reda.
- Premium New Zealand S120s 100% Merino Wool
- ZQ-Certified: Combines the highest standards of animal welfare with a fully traceable supply chain.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Machine wash cold, air dry or dry on low heat.
- If you're unsure about which size to choose, select the size with chest width closest to your dress shirt chest width.
- Model in photograph is 6' 3" and wears a size Large.
- Product ID: TS6
Premium Italian Knit Merino
A combination of incredible comfort and ZQ-certified sustainability. For 155 years, Reda has been weaving wool fabrics of unparalleled performance and beauty. Based in Biella, Reda\'s fully traceable and vertically integrated supply chain incorporates the highest standards of animal welfare and fabric quality in the industry.
17.5 Micron Fibers
The smaller the diameter of a wool fiber, the softer and smoother the fabric. This superfine merino wool fabric is made form 17.5 micron fibers—about 1/5 the width of a human hair—that give it a luxuriously smooth hand and incredible durability and resilience.