Black Friday: Free Shipping on All Orders. Ends Sunday at Midnight.
Color & Pattern
778 reviews. Average rating 4.74/5
Recommended by 95%.
“Love this shirt right out of the box and it’s fading really nicely.”
Jonathan in Lawrenceville, NJ
“Great light blue indigo fabric, super soft feel and just a makes for a great casual shirt.”
Jimmy in San Jose, CA
“Lovely, soft cloth. Beautifully comfortable”
Ian in Dulverton, Somerset
The perfect denim fabric. Period. Washed to a gorgeous shade of indigo blue that’s neither dull, nor overly vibrant. Different from our washed indigo and denim shirts, this fabric is washed prior to being cut and sewn. As a result, this denim has a much more uniform appearance when you first put it on. Over time however, it will fade and develop a beautiful patina and great expression around the seams. Woven with a 32/1 x 32/1 twill construction, it’s a true denim, but definitely different from what you’re used to seeing on a pair of jeans. It’s about the same weight as our heavy oxford, but wears a bit lighter and drapes a little more smoothly due to its twill weave. Despite its casual appearance, this fabric makes for a truly stunning dress shirt with a relaxed Italian vibe. Of course, it also shines as an easy-going, untucked shirt. Definitely go with soft details all around for this one. Try our Soft Roma Cutaway collar, Soft Square Two Button cuff, and no placket for a super sprezzy look.
Fabric Technical Details
- Suggested Style Casual
- Weave Denim/Chambray (?)
- Composition 100% Cotton
- Thread Count 32s (?)
- Weight Medium Heavyweight (?)
- Opacity Rating 5 / 5 · Maximum Opaqueness (?)
- Wrinkle Resistance 5 / 5 · Extremely Wrinkle-Resistant (?)
- Fabric ID PCF902
- Care While the fabric will come in looking clean and uniform, over time it fades (not unlike your favorite jeans) and will develop a beautiful patina and great expression around the seams. Please wash with like colors as the indigo may bleed onto lighter colored clothing.
- Shrinkage Please note that this fabric comes with an extra shrinkage allowance of 1% in the sleeve length and collar around and 1% in the width. We suggest you wash and press this shirt for optimal size consistency with all of our other fabrics.
LIGHT WASH DENIM SHIRTS
Our Perfect Fit Guarantee
It’s pretty simple. Try one of our shirts. We guarantee a perfect fit. We send it. You try it on. If it doesn’t fit perfectly (it usually does), let us know what needs to change and return the shirt. We’ll alter or remake your first shirt for free and save a new size on your profile for convenient reordering.